How to use this page
When things go wrong
- Fill in the appropriate data in the form-fields of the previous page.
We already filled in an example that should work.
- After submitting your job, our server will try to fetch your images,
convert them into an internal floating-point format, and than start the
- You can decide to watch the process of the calculations by observing
the log-file, or just to wait for your result, which will be send back to
you as soon as they become available. If the log-file fails to update
automatically, you have to push your "RELOAD"-button.
- After your calculations are finished, the results are stored at our
server for further reference. However, after one or two days, the data
will no longer be available on our server.
- Most problems occur in accessing your data by our server. Be shure
to give a correct URL. You can check your URL by opening the location
in your own browser. If your browser loads your image, the URL should be
fine. (If our server still can't fetch your data, please contact us.)
- The algorithms have been designed to be fairly bullet-proof, but if you
do not enter correct values, you won't get any
- This server is used also other purposes. If the load-average exceeds 3.0,
this service is temporarily suspended.
- You should limit the size of your input images to
- You can easily adjust two color-images in hue or saturation by using
one of them as reference image.
- The implemenation is also usable to adjust images series or stereo
images to a common reference.
- To adjust for example intensity & saturation simultaniously, perform
first the intensity adjustment. Once satisfied, simply copy the link loction
of your result (something like http://axon.phys..-../result.jpg, where the
missing letters depend on yourjob number) into the
entry field "URL", and start the saturation adjustment.
© 1994-2000 - all rights reserved.