How to use this page
When things go wrong
- Fill in the appropriate data in the form-fields of the previous page.
We already filled in an example that should work.
- After submitting your job, our server will try to fetch your images,
convert them into an internal floating-point format, and than start the
- You can decide to watch the process of the calculations by observing
the log-file, or just to wait for your result, which will be send back to
you as soon as they become available. If the log-file fails to update
automatically, you have to push your "RELOAD"-button.
- After your calculations are finished, the results are stored at our
server for further reference. However, after one or two days, the data
will no longer be available on our server.
- Most problems occur in accessing your data by our server. Be shure
to give a correct URL. You can check your URL by opening the location
in your own browser. If your browser loads your image, the URL should be
fine. (If our server still can't fetch your data, please contact us.)
- The algorithms have been designed to be fairly bullet-proof, but if you
do not enter correct values, you won't get any
- This server is used also other purposes. If the load-average exceeds 3.0,
this service is temporarily suspended.
- You should limit the size of your input images to
- It's a good idea to request more than one contourline for your image,
and it probably makes no sense to try more than about 50.
© 1994-2000 - all rights reserved.